Online abstract submission is available as of 1 September 2011.
If your abstract has been accepted for oral or poster presentation at the GA, you must finalise your registration by 5 July 2012 in order to be included in the programme.
If you need to withdraw your abstract, a written statement reflecting the reasons for this decision must be sent to the SOC of the relevant meeting.
- Submissions accepted from: 1 September 2011
- Submission deadline: 30 March 2012
- Notifications to submitters: 1 May 2012
After the submission
1. The SOCs will evaluate the abstracts in terms of relevance to their meeting and interest the General Assembly, scientific quality and originality, as well as standard of presentation.
2. The submitting authors will be notified by 1 May 2012, at the email address provided during submission, whether their abstract has been accepted or not. It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that emails from the organisers can reach them. Submitters will be informed about the date, time and format of their presentation as soon as the programme for their meeting has been established.
Presentation of Abstracts
1. Abstracts can be accepted either as poster or oral communication.
2. Full presentation guidelines will be included in the acceptance letter and posted on the
General Assembly website.
When you have completed your preliminary registration, you can submit your abstract here.